by Mofoyeke Omole
Beginner’s WordPress Course
There is no question about it! To compete in today’s scarily competitive market you need upwardly-mobile skills and strong internet presence. Whether you want to build your own website or you want to learn so you have a have skill that gives you alternative income, this course is for you. You’ll learn how to design responsive WordPress website in just one weekend.
This course will teach anyone to build a functional, beautiful, sleek and responsive website with WordPress. With this course, participants will be able to:
- Navigate around the WordPress dashboard and understand what everything does and how to use them
- Create pages and posts and projects and know the differences.
- Use Projects to display contents with appealing aesthetics
- Create custom menus and navigation systems that both visitors and search engines will find useful.
- Correctly use post categories and tags, and understand why these can cause you problems at the search engines if used incorrectly.
- Know how to configure WordPress for best results
- Understand plugins & themes and how to find/install them; Create forms that with auto protocols for response and follow-ups
- Protect their WordPress website from hackers and spammers
- Create a static homepage useful for most websites, or a blog like homepage useful for bloggers.
- Create a Responsive Website that looks good on any browser.
Participants will have access to a front-end UI Theme and Builder priced at $89/year for free.
Interested participants should put their names below: