Terms and Conditions
- Both tutors and students should regularly check this page for updated, revised and new information. It is highly important.
- As students, please note that we are not an accredited, degree-awarding body. However, a certificate of completion will still be provided at the completion of each course.
- The durations for most of the lessons are between 6 to 10 weeks, and the duration starts counting down the moment the purchase of the course is done. Tutors can choose between these periods and plan their times with each student accordingly. Please not that flexibility is highly important.
- All lecture videos made for our E-classes are jointly owned by the tutors and the platform, and they are to be uploaded to our various YouTube channels (ResearchApp and MicroBiotics) for viewing.
- Using our seminar/lecture room for lecture video recording for our E-classes is completely free. However, using our science laboratory for practical sessions will incur additional costs. Kindly get in touch if you want to make use of them.
- Also, payment made for courses are non-refundable as it would have been disbursed to the relevant quarters immediately. The payment format is given below:
|Course Unit||Students’ Payment||Tutors’ Payment|
Please note that payments are subject to periodic changes. Also, tutors should not charge beyond the amount indicated for your course. Failure to adhere to this is automatic removal from our list of instructors. Students who notice any changes should promptly inform us.